Sei un imprenditore di 50+ anni interessato ad apprendere come essere un buon mentore per i giovani?
Sei un giovane interessato a scoprire il tuo valore ed imparare come avviare un nuovo business?
Se sì, allora i corsi online di Be The Change sono ciò che stai cercando!
Le lezioni sono state programmate solo in Germania, Italia, Malta e Slovenia. L’Ungheria ha curato la disseminazione dei risultati.
The aim of the courses
Through these online courses:
- entrepreneurs can learn methods and techniques about mentoring young people on entrepreneurship and find a way for exploiting their knowledge and experience.
- youngsters can be mentored by the entrepreneurs and they can understand which is their potential, which is their value, what they can offer to the market (goods or services). They can also learn how to write a cv and a business plan, how to choose their collaborators and much more!
Who is this course for?
These online courses are designed for anyone who wishes to live an intergenerational learning experience in the field of the entrepreneurship and want to exchange practice and competences among people of different ages. There is no requirement for prior knowledge or experience in this area of practice. The courses are
- entrepreneurs who want to be useful for the younger generation;
- young people interested in learning more about entrepreneurship;
- adult education professionals;
- professionals who have the responsibility of orienting young people in the search for
- social workers interested in the older adults’ promotion and life-long learning;
- practitioners of the intergenerational learning approach
Structure of the courses
The Be The Change methodology includes two typologies of courses: one targeting entrepreneurs, the other targeting the youngsters and carried out by the entrepreneurs according with an intergenerational learning approach.
The course for entrepreneurs consist in 13 materials for promoting older entrepreneurs’ mentoring capabilities.
The course for the youngsters has two educational pathways (more than 40 materials).
The first targets young people seeking for a job and aims at helping them identify their capabilities, value, what they can offer and at teaching them how to put it on the market.
The second pathway is for young people wishing to start a self-employment activity or a business and provides them also with technical and economic knowledges for the promotion of entrepreneurial competences.
The courses were tested in Germany, Italy, Malta and Slovenia with circa 15 entrepreneurs and 15 youngsters in each country.
The online courses consist in documents in four languages (English, German, Italian and Slovenian) and videos in national languages.